Finally I got a chance to visit Harvard last June. It was an amazing day!
Did you know?
- Harvard is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States, established in 1636.
- Their motto is Veritas (Latin for “truth”)
- They have an income of US$5 billion in Fiscal Year 2017 (with Expenses of US$4.5 billion)
- Harvard has the largest endowment among any academic institutions (US$37.1 billion in Fiscal Year 2017)
- Harvard has 48 Nobel Laureates, 32 heads of state, 48 Pulitzer Prize winners
I stayed at Sheraton Boston Hotel this time.